Monday, December 20, 2010

Sorry for my absence

December 20, 2010

I haven't posted anything lately because I've been with family in Colorado for the last week or so. Tomorrow, however, I will be going to Las Vegas for 3 days and 3 nights. From Denver, my ticket with 3 nights at the Excalibur hotel was 217 dollars. I had to jump on that. So I'm sure there will be more stories to come. Also my first night in Colorado due to the elevation and complete utter disregard for my own well being polished off 7 bottles of Cooks Champagne... Mimosas are considered somewhat of a girlie drink , but I have weak spot for them . I spent 12 hours on the toilet throwing my lungs up into the porcelain. My family, was understanding of the whole situation..... I think. I hope everyone has a great Xmas and New Years and even though I wont be posting I'll still be reading. Take care guys and gals.

6 comments:

  1. Probably the OJ did the damage. You could get an ulcer drinking that much of it.


    BTW Captcha is switched on for comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 bottles is heroic, but including the juice, sheer volume alone would induce severe gastro-intestinal distress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about that man, family will always understand though, no worries

    ReplyDelete