Monday, October 25, 2010

Mickey Rourke's Hands are Vomit Worthy

October 25th 2010

Before I joined the Army I was an actor. Now I know what you're thinking, this guy is a douche. He's an art house goon that didn't want to get a real job. That I would play a harmonica on 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica for nickels. But I was a working actor , so shut up.

Anyway I booked a commercial once that required the camera to zoom in on one of my hands. Now if I remember correctly the assistant director checked my hands to make sure they were suitable for an on camera shot. My hands are okay I guess and the director deemed them worthy of an on screen appearance. Had they been Mickey Rourke esq. they would have had a "Hand Double" replace my hands. Why do I bring this up?

Recently I watched Iron Man 2. It was a very good movie. Mickey Rourke generally plays characters that are rough around the edges. Wrestlers, Bounty Hunters, genius Russian Scientist that can build self sustaining , renewable energy sources with common household goods. So I understand that his appearance may be undesirable. But that guys hands are objectionable. Seriously, it looks like he dipped his hands in battery acid. I'm in the army and my hands and feet get dirty all of the time. But after they get dirty, I ya know.... wash them! Its pretty simple, a bar of soap and some water will do the trick. Also, every few weeks I cut my nails. I'm not metro sexual by any means , but come on if you're making a few million a movie you can afford 99 cent nail clippers as well as a bar of soap to wash the aforementioned hands and feet. Ill admit I have a serious aversion towards hands and feet. It's one of my many short comings. So please Mickey Rourke wear some gloves and socks, I'll even pay for them.

8 comments:

  1. I'm watching Iron Man 2 right now ... and am pretty grossed out by his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also watching Iron Man 2, his hands are weird looking and his nails are super thick. It's fucking gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he has clubbed hands. I've seen nails like this before on guys. It usually means they have heart problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really disgusting hands in the movie The Wrestler

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I thought I was the only person that noticed how weird and gross his hands and feet are. Both his hands and feet are shown in Iron Man 2 (which I'm watching now and why I felt the need to start researching Mickey Rourke's hands on the internet). His nails are really thick and curved and his feet look horrid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really disagree with you guys...I think he has the most beautiuful hands; his fingers and nails are the sexiest...And his feet...DAMN!!! I would lick his soles and suck each toe...I would lick his toenails clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the Fuck is wrong with Osmar! :/
    Can we say "TOO MUCH INFORMATION"
    Damn! Osmar, I got halfway through your post and almost gagged... whoa!, I'd better not talk about gagging, you might start talking about how that turns you on. How you want to play Osmar and Micky, One cup

    Clubbed fingers usually means heart or lung problems...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys I found this blog randomly searching for some stuff via google and I lol'd on the last 2 posts. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete